Saturday, January 17, 2009

This is my first date of the college experience, Parley Wilson. He called me at 10:30 Thursday night. When the phone rang, I was wondering, "Who in the heck is calling me?" I answered and I could tell he was really nervous. He finally asked me and I think he was surprised that I said yes. Maybe, I said yes to quick? I don't know. We went to his sister's house, had dinner, played imagineiff and then watched Emperor's New Groove. I had a wonderful time and he is a great guy.

3 comments:

Our Life said...

Ooh Catlin! He's a cutie! I'm glad you had a good time. We miss you lots!

The Chivers said...

Wow...good job Cat. He is pretty cute. I'm way excited for you! I'm glad you guys had fun...and it's great to hear from you...can't wait to see you in a couple weeks, hopefully!

The Chivers said...

Catlin, I tagged you! Check out my blog to see the instructions! Love ya!