Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend in Arizona


The Chivers Clan! After our tour of the Zoo, we had Quenton take a family picture. We were all ready to go have dinner, after a long day's walk through the Zoo. Quenton offered his house, but he was relieve when we said we wanted to go some where else to eat. To have all of us over there for Thanksgiving about put him UNDER! Haha. He'll never ask us to go to his house ever again. All in all we had a great time!De'dy, Valinda, Grandma Sally, and Sami. This was outside Quenton's condo. They were watching all the kids play outside while the other adults were in the house chatting. Can't you tell they all take after Grandma Sally? We're all so thankful for her and the heritige she's given us. Grandma Sally is a very strong lady, and all of her grand-daughters take after her.
My two beautiful nieces! We're at the Pheonix, AZ Zoo, looking at the ducks. Funny that we go all the way to Arizona to see ducks. Just kidding there were more animals there. We had a good time, we got to see the elephants be fed. I loved being with my family. It wasn't just my immediate family either, Kandie and De'Jay, De'dy and Jake, Valinda and Ryan, Quenton, and Grandma and Grandpa Clements.

2 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Yay! You've figured it out! Now keep posting so that I can keep up with everything you do! I can't wait to see you on Monday!! 6 more days to go! Merry Christmas!

De'dy Meng said...

I am so glad you posted! I check your blog all the time. It is cute. I hope you enjoy your christmas break and you have a wonderful time at your sisters!